This 6-hour course will show you how to properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises, adjust resistance and stability for all exercises, cue and correct common faults, and correctly set-up and use a TRX Suspension Trainer.
TRX Course graduates are invited to join an exclusive network of like-minded fitness professionals and gain access to world-class workouts and content, business and marketing tools, digital CEC’s, supplemental income opportunities, and more.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE (upon successful completion):
- Digital Course Manual
- 6-hours of live virtual education taught by a highly skilled TRX Instructor
- Exam (80% passing grade required)
- Certificate of Completion (attendance, participation & passing grade required)
- 5-7 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s)
- Future opportunity to become a TRX CORE member, which includes premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools, digital CEC’s, and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Upon completion of the TRX Training Course, you will be able to:
- Properly set-up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer in any setting (at home, outside, or at the gym)
- Apply the principles of the TRX movement-based coaching system
- Perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels
- Adjust resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct common faults
NOTE: Participants will need a TRX Suspension Trainer and access to an electronic device.
Course Materials: All participants will receive a link to access the digital course materials (Course Users Guide, Virtual Course Access Instructions, Exam, and Certificate).
Pre-Requisites: There are no Prerequisites to take this TRX Professional Education Course. Continuing Education Credits (CECs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
Continuing Education Credits (CECS) AND Course Qualification:
Upon completion of a TRX Suspension Training Course, you will be a TRX Qualified Trainer. You will receive an electronic version of your TRX Qualification via the Course portal, which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Qualification and redeemed on the provider’s website.
STC Graduates will receive CECs from the following organizations: NASM 0.7, ACE 0.5, AFAA 7.0, Can Fit Pro 4.0, PTA Global 5.0