This 7-hour course will show you how to properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises, adjust resistance and stability for all exercises, cue and correct common faults, and correctly set-up and use a TRX Suspension Trainer.
TRX Course graduates are invited to join an exclusive network of like-minded fitness professionals and gain access to world-class workouts and content, business and marketing tools, digital CEC’s, supplemental income opportunities, and more.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE (upon successful completion):
- Digital Course Manual
- 7-hours of live virtual education taught by a highly skilled TRX Instructor
- Exam (80% passing grade required)
- Certificate of Completion (attendance, participation & passing grade required)
- 6-7 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s)
- Future opportunity to become a TRX CORE member, which includes premium content, world-class functional training workouts, business tools, digital CEC’s, and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Upon completion of the TRX Training Course, you will be able to:
- Properly set-up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer in any setting (at home, outside, or at the gym)
- Apply the principles of the TRX movement-based coaching system
- Perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels
- Adjust resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct common faults
NOTE: Participants will need a TRX Suspension Trainer and access to an electronic device (computer or tablet preferred).
Course Materials: All participants will receive a link to access the digital course materials (Course Users Guide, virtual course access instructions, exam, and certificate).
Pre-Requisites: There are no prerequisites to take this TRX Professional Education Course. Continuing Education Credits (CECs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
*STC Graduates will receive CECs from the following organizations: NASM 0.7, ACE 0.6, AFAA 7.0, Can Fit Pro 4.0, PTA Global 7.0.
Course registration fees are non-refundable; should TRX need to cancel the course for whatever reason, registrants will receive a complete refund or credit towards another course.
Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to TRX via email at email@example.com at least 14 days for IN PERSON , and 7 days for VIRTUAL before the course date. Requests made less than the stated time frames are subject to a $50 (VIRTUAL)/$100 (LIVE) rescheduling fee. Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a $50 fee.
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits.
*Any registrant missing 90 minutes (LIVE)/160 minutes (VIRTUAL) or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Course Completion Qualification and Continuing Education credits. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.
*The TRX CORE trainer platform will not be available for trial until August of 2020. Once the product officially launches, all TRX Suspension Training Course graduates will gain access to a 30 day trial and alerted of this offer by email.